Monday, May 9, 2011

Top 5 ways I wasted my time today

I had nothing important to do today, so, instead of doing homework or other trivial activities, I put lots of well-spent time and effort into worthwhile endeavors. Here’s the top five:
  1. Blog surfing – About the only kind of surfing I am capable of. And that's only because Blogger is smart enough to include a "Next Blog" button on every blog so that there is always fresh content to look at. I haven't found any new ones that I particularly like, so if you know of any, let me know?
  2. Watching a ridiculous amount of random YouTube videos – Sigh. What do I do with my life? If you find yourself with extra time on your hands and an internet connection, I suggest Charlieissocoollike and the Vlog Brothers. Yay.
  3. Doodling randomly – Today I really had no life. But at least I drew some cool rabbits…!
  4. Cooking – A more accurate term for my baking would be attempted murder of the kitchen and those around me. Stove + me = immediate threat to your life.
  5. Organizing iTunes library – Seriously. Doing that takes a whole lifetime. Why can’t the music just organize itself like it’s supposed to?!
As a closing note, if you didn’t catch the sarcasm that was dripping off of this post, I worry for you.

WILT (What I’m Listening To) – If You See Kay by The Script

Honestly, when I figured out what the words "If You See Kay" was a play on, I was kind of disappointed because I love this song!! I mean, am I that slow? I always thought it was just about a girl named Kay. (Who names their child Kay, though? Unless the people who gave birth to you named you Kay... in which case I rather like your name... I'll just stop typing now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment