Tuesday, May 3, 2011

At one of my favorite cafes

Yumm, I do love the food here. It is so fresh and tastes so great…

Just, yum.

Something I don’t like, however, is the price of their food. I mean, I order a combo that contains:
  • Half of a sandwich
  • Half of a salad (or soup)
  • Side
I also order a drink.

…And all of that costs over $12. Say, what? :/

And the strangest part is, people still come. This place is oozing with business every time I am here – and I come at all different times of day, so I know.

This place has great atmosphere, fresh food, free wifi… so if that worth paying the extra five or six dollars than I should be? I’m not sure. But the public sure has made their choice. And I can’t blame them.

Actually, I am right there in the line with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment