Monday, May 9, 2011

Addicted to tabs (in Google Chrome, I mean)

I am in love with Google Chrome. I’ve been using it since the very first version was in the works in Google Labs, and I haven’t used anything else since.


A great thing about Chrome is that each tab is a separate process, which basically means that you can have a tons of tabs open and it won’t slow down your computer like IE, for example, would.

So, with years of Chrome-ing under my belt, I’ve gotten a bit spoiled. On a normal day, I have anywhere between 10-25 tabs open at one time. Could be more (probable), could be less (not-so-probable).

Today is on the fewer side, with the current Tab Count at 13:
TB 5-9-11
Wanna make it bigger? Just give it a click.

Ha! “Tab Count.” I can add that to the end of every blog post just like WILT (What I’m Listening To).

Soooo….

WILT: You Found Me by Matt Giraud
Tab Count: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment